9th Annual West Wisconsin Spring Grazing Conference
SATURDAY, MARCH 21, 2015
GRAND OCCASIONS BALLROOM, OSSEO WI
Bringing you a fantastic line up of speakers including:
- Mark Kopecky - Soils Agronomist
- Laura Paine - Grazing Broker
- Joe Tomandl III - Dairy Grazing Apprenticeship Director
And farmer panel including:
- Haly and Joe Schultz - Homestead Heifers: custom heifer grazing operation
- Richard Cates - Cates Family Farm: the odyssey of the Cates Family Farm direct-market grass-fed beef business
- Joe Tomandl III - dairy farm duplication versus expansion
- Chris Trosen - Grazing Public Lands in Polk and St. Croix counties: a public-private partnership
News & Events AUG 30th
Public invited to comment on priorities for water quality standards
Where should state environmental officials focus efforts to protect our water for the next three years?
State officials are seeking public comment on a draft list of five water quality standards proposed as priorities for protecting Wisconsin’s lakes and rivers.
Stakeholders are invited to comment on DNR’s draft priority list from August 28 to October 5, 2018. The draft report of the 2018 – 2020 TSR priorities, which includes the list and topic descriptions, can be found HERE.
A public hearing will be held on September 21, 2018 from 10:00 to 11:00 AM at 101 S. Webster St., Madison, in Room G27.
Questions or comments on the triennial standards review process should be directed to Marcia Willhite by calling (608) 267-7425, e-mailing email@example.com, or mailing to Wisconsin DNR WT/3, PO Box 7921, Madison, WI 53707.